Meetings and Incentives at The Sarojin
The Sarojin is well-equiped to host small meetings, incentives and events. Quiet and private with an immaculate setting, you'll be able to conduct your business when you need to, and we'll help you and your group relax when the presentations end and the notebooks close. Our meetings and incentives team is equipped and ready to tailor-make a successful event on your behalf, making the most of The Sarojin's world-class facilities and setting.
Click to download the MICE suggestion sheet
Meeting Venues and Facilities
- The Sarojin, with its 56 residences can cater for a group of up to 100 persons and has a variety of meeting spaces.
- The Pandanus dedicated meeting room has a boardroom table (26 pax) to theater (42 pax) with full audio visual support, and can be adapted to any set up requested.
- Fourteen Sarojin Suites offer intimate break out meeting venues, 5.5m x 6.5 m and can accommodate up to 14 'boardroom' style.
- The Sarojin's breezy Edge restaurant is available for receptions and cocktail parties catering for up to 80 persons.
- The beach is a perfect location for any dinner events and accessed directly from the resort.
Team Building Activities and Corporate Social Responsibility Opportunities
Team building programmes are an excellent way to motivate participants to reach their full potential and get the results that companies need. At The Sarojin, we can design a range of teambuilding activities for your delegates, be it jungle adventures, mountain biking, white water rafting, ATV, rock climbing, golf, private charters to snorkel and cruise or wine tastings, cooking classes or enhance your corporate responsibility programme through one of The Sarojin's responsible tourism initiatives and community partnerships. “Cook For Kids” as an example offers an opportunity to learn how to cook Thai street food with The Sarojin chef and create lunch at a day center for disadvantaged children. Let us tailor-make a package to make your event one that pulls everyone together and achieves your goals.
Intersperse your meetings or events with a round of golf, close off an afternoon conference with cocktails overlooking the Andaman Sea or invigorate delegates with relaxing spa treatments. Visit our Adventure pages to find out more about the exciting activities on offer at The Sarojin.
For any meeting inquiries, please contact email@example.com
The Sarojin, Khao Lak60, Moo 2, Kukkak, Takuapa, Phang Nga 82190, Thailand.
Tel: +66 (0)76 427 900-4
Fax: +66 (0)76 427 906
Booking requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
General requests: email@example.com
USATel: (1) 415 482-9168
GermanyTel: (49) 89 13 92 76 90