Facilities at The Sarojin
At The Sarojin, we pride ourselves on anticipating the needs of our guests, which is why we have developed a wide range of facilities for you to take advantage of during your stay with us.
For the gastronomes and oenophiles, The Sarojin's dining options are splendid. Our Ficus and The Edge restaurants serve up some of the best Thai and Mediterranean cuisine in Thailand, our bar and multi-award winning wine cellar are well stocked with a range of the finest imported beverages and wines, and for the ultimate dining experience, we offer "just for 2" romantic private dinners in the setting of your choice, be it in your own private sala, on the white sands of our beach or a next to a jungle waterfall.
The Pathways Spa is an oasis where guests can find true peace and centre themselves. Set in the midst of the garden, tucked under the canopy of mangroves and washed by the gentle sound of the waves, the spa offers a wide range of expert massages and treatments to soothe and renew you.
If you're feeling adventurous, you've come to the right place. The Sarojin is located on the shores of the Andaman Sea, famous for its scuba diving, snorkelling and watersports. Nearby are a number of top golf courses, and The Sarojin is surrounded inland by five spectacular and adventurous national parks, including the magnificent primary rain forests of Khao Lak and Khao Sok as well as one of Thailand’s largest natural mangrove ecosystems. Suffice to say, there is adventure aplenty on offer, from elephant trekking to white water rafting to canoeing and boating.
At The Sarojin, we believe that every holiday is special because of the memories we take home with us. That is why we invite our guests to 'Imagineer' their stay, giving you the freedom to personalise your sojourn with us and create the holiday of your dreams.
What would you like to do?
At The Sarojin, we do not prescribe how you should spend your time. Whether you want to cram every adventure possible into your stay or spend days at a time dozing next to the pool is up to you. Although we organise activities for our guests to choose from, we also have a range of facilities for our guests to use as and when they please:
- 25 sqm swimming pool with infinity edge, jacuzzi lounge area and three drape-shaded pool island pavilions
- Fitness centre with treadmill, lifecycle, multi-gym and free weights
- Croquet or Petanque
- Water sports - choose from a catamaran, topper sailboat, sea kayaks and windsurfing equipment
- Mountain bikes
- Golf at three nearby 18-hole golf courses – Tap La Mu (15 minutes away), Thai Muang (30 minutes away) or The Blue Canyon and Country Club (50 minutes away)
- Tennis courts (hardcourts with floodlights) are available locally, just 10 minutes from The Sarojin.
Lack nothing. Want for nothing. At The Sarojin, we ensure that you are well taken care of. Our standards are dictated by the philosophy of Lady Sarojin: "Excellence and nothing less", which is why we provide a wide range of services to ensure that your stay is a blissful one.
Complimentary services and amenities
- In-residence Wi-Fi internet
- Use of library Apple Mac computers with Wi-Fi connection
- A range of CDs, DVDs, books and magazines from our library
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Free use of mountain bikes, sail boats, sea kayaks and windsurfing equipment
- Weekly hosted Cocktail and Canapés evening
- In-residence dining and personal dining service
- In-residence spa and massage treatments
- Foreign exchange
- Guest relations
- Laundry service
- Postal service
- First aid
- Airport transfers
- Car rental